Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God
- We believe that there is one true God, existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling provides the Christian comfort, guidance, power and the enabling to live a godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church.
- We believe that no sin can separate us from the love of God.